At Mr Bee Aircon, most of our service technicians are Mitsubishi Aircon servicing and repair specialist in Singapore. Our Mitsubishi service technician are service centre trained with at least 10 years of experiences in servicing Mitsubishi Aircon. Therefore they are qualified and experienced enough to fix your Mitsubishi Aircon problem.
For more information about Mitsubishi Aircon, you can go Mitsubishi Website which will provide very detailed information about Mitsubishi Aircon: https://www.mitsubishielectric.com.sg/products/air-conditioning.
Common problems you are facing with your Mitsubishi Aircon
Below are some of the common problems that you might be facing with your Mitsubishi Aircon right now:
- Weak air or low air speed from your indoor unit
- No cold air from your indoor unit
- Water leaking from your indoor unit or pipes
- Loud noise or vibration from indoor unit
- Odor from indoor unit
- Unable to switch on
- Gas leak
How did the problems occur
There can be many reasons for the problems that you are facing right now. There can be thousand and one reasons and not all problem can be solved with the same simple solutions. Only experienced and trained Aircon service technicians are able to identify the exact problems. Only by identifying the exact problem, the service technicians can use the correct methods or solutions to solve the problems. Below are some of the common reasons for the Mitsubishi Aircon problems:
- Lack of maintenance: Any Aircon that lacks maintenance will malfunction or decrease in efficiency after a period of continuous usage.
- Dirty or oily environment: A filthy atmosphere will create problems for your Aircon unit because all the dust, dirt and smell are absorbed into the indoor unit among the air flow and release out during operations. After a period of usage, all these undesirable particles will all be trap in your Aircon indoor unit.
- Wear and tear: Everything will spoil eventually. Even with zero usage, the parts will eventually weaken or spoil without any reason after a period of time.
- Improper usage: Wrong temperature setting, frequent start and stop, etc are some of the possible causes.
- Poor installation work: Lousy workmanship, pipes not connected properly, etc can create unnecessary future problems.
- Standard (Normal) servicing: This service is mainly used for maintenance of the aircon. It can also solve simple problems. Usually you can start with this service if your Aircon indoor unit have not been serviced in at least 6 months. If other services or repair is required, our Aircon service technician will advise you accordingly.
- Chemical wash: If your indoor unit is very dirty due to heavy usage or have not been serviced for more than a year for normal usage, then chemical wash is useful to clean the fan coil once and for all.
- Steam wash: This is an alternative to chemical wash. You can go to this link to understand more. The result will be similar chemical wash.
- Gas top up: Most homeowner thought the first solution to fix the Aircon when the Aircon is not blowing cold air is to top up the gas. However, it is not always true. It is best to get the advise from the service technician before proceeding with the gas top up. There may be better solutions to the same problem at a lower cost.
- Changing of spare parts: This is major repair work where there are parts of the Aircon which are not working due to wear and tear or malfunctioning. When there is a need to change parts, our service technicians will advise accordingly.
Videos related to Mitsubishi Aircon
SPECIALIST IN AIRCON SERVICING AND REPAIR SERVICES
Contact Us for Reliable Aircon Servicing & Peace Of Mind
No Gimmick | Clear Pricing | Quality Aircon Services
Book Your Appointment Today!
You can WhatsApp us directly at 9793 3448 Or you can fill in your information below and we will contact you shortly.